Our contact details
Name: Abingdon Oak Ltd
Address: Merchant House, 5 East St Helen Street, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX145EG
Phone Number: 07903819913
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you through our contact forms in order for you to make an enquiry or provide details of a project prior to receiving a quotation.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
– Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager are used on this website in order to monitor site usage and enable us to provide you with a better site experience for the user.
– Microsoft Clarity is used on this website which requires the addition of marketing cookies. This is used to collate information on clicks and conversions, again, enabling us to provide a better site experience.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on a password protected mail server at firstname.lastname@example.org. Other data relating to the usage of the website is sent to Google analytics.
If you have submitted a contact form through this website your submission will be held for a maximum of 1 year upon which this will be deleted.
Google Analytics will collect anonymous data regarding your website usage which will be retained for a default period of 2 years.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access
– You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification
– You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure
– You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing
– You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing
– You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability
– You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [insert email address, phone number and or postal address] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
you can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk